Pure analog visual performance for japanese musician Shingo Inao, involving mirrors, camcoders, TVs, and centrifugue small sculptures. Festival Canarias Crea 2010, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands.
Pure analog video performance involving mirrors, camcoders, Tvs and small centrifugue sculpturing. Phamtasmagoria-like intervention using 45 degrees mirrors and TV on Camcoder-TV feedback, realtime generated footage.
- Year Created: 2012
- Submitted to ArtBase: Thursday Apr 12th, 2012
- Original Url: http://vimeo.com/19742463
- tomasnavarro, primary creator
- Alvaro Sau, primary creator
- Helios Vega, primary creator
- Shingo Inao, Musician
- Collective: Labcuatro
Take full advantage of the ArtBase by Becoming a Member