VTE is a collaborative multimedia installation created at Eyebeam using Max/MSP Jitter by Crystal Butler, Todd Bryant, Andrew Demirjian, Kathleen Judge, Quin Kennedy, Sofia van Leeuwen, James Proctor, Yo Park, Matth Torti and Daniel Wilson.
The work is an algorithmically edited piece composed of sound and video captured from various New York City elevators. Eight channels of rhythmic audio play while four projectors cast synced video onto a 10 ft. high cube.
- Year Created: 2011
- Submitted to ArtBase: Sunday Jun 17th, 2012
- Original Url: http://jamesmakes.com/vte.html
- JamesProctor, Collaborator
- Crystal Butler, Collaborator
- Todd Bryant, Collaborator
- Andrew Demirjian, Collaborator
- Kathleen Judge, Collaborator
- Quin Kennedy, Collaborator
- Sofia van Leeuwen, Collaborator
- Yo Park, Collaborator
- Matth Torti, Collaborator
- Daniel Wilson, Collaborator
Take full advantage of the ArtBase by Becoming a Member